Please read these Terms and Conditions before using or submitting content in any form to Regtech Africa. By continuing to use this site or any applications offered by Regtech Africa including but not limited to RSS, API or by submitting content for publication on Regtech Africa, you agree to abide, and that you are bound, by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree (including by virtue of your continued use of our site) to be bound by any such changes. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions before each use of the site. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality that augment or enhance our site shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site or Terminate Your Use
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Regtech Africa shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our site. In addition, we reserve the right to impose limits on some of our features or terminate your access to our site for any reason, and to take any other actions that Regtech Africa, in its sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
The content on Regtech Africa site is intended for your personal non-commercial use. All materials published on this website including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Regtech Africa or the party credited as the provider of the content. The copyright laws of various countries protect the content and we have all rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on our site.
The service and contents are protected by copyright pursuant to international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create new works from, distribute or in any way exploit any part of our site and any content thereon. The exception to this occurs if and only if you use the content for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you maintain all copyrights and other notices therein or you have authorization in writing from Regtech Africa. Copying or storing any content for other than personal use without prior
written permission from Regtech Africa or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content is expressly prohibited. To obtain consent to use a copyrighted work, including detailed information of which content you plan to use and exactly how you are going to use it should you be authorized to.
Regtech Africa does not only require its users to abide by the aforementioned copyrights, we respect the copyrights of others as well. Should you believe that our copyrighted work violates your copyrights, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your complaint to be processed include the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or a representative list of the works you claimed to have been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the allegedly infringed material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Regtech Africa to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone, and email address, so that Regtech Africa may contact you if necessary.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the respective copyright owner, its agent, or lawful representative.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.